Q3 2019 Newsletter
- The essence of Medasense in a one-minute clip
- Clinicians reflect on the importance of nociception monitoring
- New lectures examine how NOL monitoring helps guide drug titration
- Introducing new commercial territories
- Medasense Academy – our online education hub
Q2 2019 Newsletter
- NOL talk at conferences in Europe and Latin America
- How anaesthesiologists are utilizing NOL (video)
- Clinical results you should know about
- Introducing Medasense Academy
- One of 50 best-in-class startups
Q4 2018 Newsletter
- First clinical outcome study shows positive results in evaluating the role of the NOL technology in guiding opioid administration during surgery for improved outcomes.
- NOL is now included in the new Intensive Care Unit International Guidelines.
- An insightful editorial review, covering all the available nociception monitoring technologies, published recently in the Minerva Anestesiologica publication.
Q3 2018 Newsletter
- Visit us at Anesthesiology 2018, 13-15 Oct.
- New abstract presentations share the potential impact of NOL on patient outcomes.
- New published studies.
- Thank you to everyone who stopped by the Medtronic booth at SFAR (our distribution partner in France) and joined the NOL symposia & workshop.
- NOL technology is now commercially available in Australia.
Q2 2018 Newsletter
- Visit us at Euroanaesthesia 2018, 2-4 June
- NOL can guide the choice of opioids versus sympatholytic administration, according to latest abstract presented at NEARC
- First NOL Symposium in Romania
- Thank you for visiting us at HOSPITALAR
- NOL is now officially a registered trademark!
Q1 2018 Newsletter
- NOL technology is now commercially available across Europe, Israel and… Canada!
- Watch world experts talk about the NOL technology and its benefits
- Scientific publications and presentations
- Medasense wins CEWIT 2017 Startup Contest
- Medasense making waves in China
racheladmin December 19, 2019
levadmin July 2, 2019
levadmin January 9, 2019
levadmin October 29, 2018