Sunrise (Virtual) Session at Anesthesiology 2021
October 9 @ 7:30 am - 8:15 am UTC-7
Meet our speakers at the Virtual Sunrise Session
Towards Personalized Anesthesia: Harnessing AI Technology for Improved Pain Care
Saturday, 9th October at 7:30 am PDT (10:30am EDT).
- Frank Overdyk MSEE, MD, Medical Director, Charleston, SC
- Tong J. (TJ) Gan MD, MBA, MHS, FRCA, Professor and Chairman, Dept of Anesthesiology, Stony Brook University, NY
- Kurt Ruetzler MD, Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Cleveland Clinic, OH
A webinar discussing key insights on:
1. The importance of intraoperative nociception (pain) monitoring – to complete the missing piece in anesthesia and to address patient variability in response to stimuli and opioids.
2. Is there a role for personalized analgesia monitoring in ERAS programs?
3. Clinical experiences with NOL from Cleveland Clinic, U.S.
followed by live Q&A to take your questions.
Our team will also be attending Anesthesiology 2021 in person!