- This event has passed.
3rd European Symposium on Ambulatory Anesthesia & Analgesia
April 27 - April 29
• Would you like to be part of discussions that aim on bringing improvement in Ambulatory Anesthesia by anesthesieologists and surgeons of different specialities?
• Are you interested in new and interactive pain therapies?
The 3d European Symposium on AMbulatory Anesthesia & Analgesia, organised in cooperation with the American Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia (SAMBA), will present an insight into new and interactive forms of perioperative pain therapy, to promote interdisciplinary views for bettering teamwork, and of course, to improve the quality and safety in patients’ approach & treatment.
There will be a lunchtime session delivered by Dr. Daniel Sessler on NOL monitoring.
Special Topics in 2023:
• Big panel on new & interactive pain therapies in the ambulatory setting: dialogues and decisions – complementary therapy or alternative to surgery?
• Exchange of views on anesthesiology with different surgical specialties
• What we can learn from the COVID-19 pandemic: new therapy approaches, sociopolitical aspects
• Technological advancements and consequences of the pandemic guiding the process of the preoperative evaluation
Main Lectures and workshop topics:
• perioperative evaluation and management
• advancement of diagnostic and therapeutic technologies • regional anesthesia, robotics and innovative methods