Careers at Medasense
Join Our Talented Team!
Ramat Gan, Israel (Hybrid) | Full time
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Controller to join our company and oversee all financial matters related to day-to-day operations. As Controller, you will play a critical role in managing our financial operations, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and efficiency.
- Take overall responsibility for the company’s bookkeeping activities and coordinate with external bookkeeping service providers to ensure accurate and up-to-date financial records.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Prepare the annual budget and manage the 5- year financial forecast.
- Oversee and audit the monthly payroll process to ensure accuracy and compliance with relevant regulations.
- Review and authorize monthly payments to suppliers and vendors while ensuring proper documentation and adherence to financial policies.
- Manage customer aging reports to monitor outstanding accounts and ensure timely collections.
- Prepare and present monthly management reports, including budget vs. actual analysis and cash flow projections.
- Maintain and monitor the financial inventory on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with outside counsel and be involved in legal agreements.
- Manage multiple bank accounts in different countries, ensuring seamless financial operations.
- Prepare unaudited quarterly financial statements and year-end statements in both Hebrew and English. Oversee the preparation of annual tax filings.
- Travel to the US and lead the establishment of a financial presence in compliance with local regulations.
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial policies and procedures.
- Possess a valid CPA certification with at least 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in the hi-tech industry.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership qualities and the ability to interact effectively with all departments within the organization.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Hebrew.
- Display proficiency in financial systems and tools.
Join our passionate team and contribute to transforming patient care with our state-of-the-art Nociception Level monitoring devices. If you are a motivated professional with a passion for medical technology and relevant experience, we encourage you to apply and be part of our mission to have a meaningful impact on patients’ lives.