Careers at Medasense
Senior Clinical Research Associate
About The Position
The Senior Clinical Research Specialist leads the execution of US clinical studies as part of the Israel based clinical team. In this position you will be providing education and support to the sites ensuring compliant execution according to the protocol and study plans.
In addition to the execution of US clinical studies, you will support commercial teams in providing education to customers including hands on work in the OR with clinicians and supporting our distributors in the US and Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execution of clinical studies according to protocols and timelines in compliance with regulatory requirements and SOPs
- Train and support hospital personnel such as PIs, study coordinators in the use of the device and the protocol detailed implementation.
- Subject matter expertise on device technology and relevant clinical literature – able to support commercial teams in hospital implementation including hands on work in the OR with clinicians.
Reports to: Clinical Manager based in Israel, dotted line reporting to Chief Commercial Officer based in US
- Nursing/life sciences/ biomedical engineering or similar degree
- Clinical experience in the field of patient monitoring desirable
- OR experience desirable
- CRA certification and demonstrated experience in medical device clinical studies a must
- Full command of the English language a must, additional languages (French, Spanish) an advantage
- Passionate about new technology, with excellent cross cultural and presentation skills
- Independent work ability, “hands on problem solving” approach
- Flexibility and ability to travel (mostly North America)
- Technology savvy