Join Our Talented Team!
VP of Digital Health Strategy
About The Position
Medasense (www.medasense.com) is transforming the way PAIN is being assessed and treated worldwide. Through our breakthrough NOL® AI technology and sensing platform, we quantify pain response to optimize care and avoid overmedication.
Medasense’s flagship product, PMD-200™, is used in critical care settings, where patients are unable to communicate, to visualize pain response and personalize treatment. Clinical studies have demonstrated its impact on patient safety and outcomes – including opioid sparing and lower pain scores reported by patients.
PMD-200™ is distributed in Europe by Medtronic, and is also commercially available in Canada, Latin America, Israel, Australia and the United Arab Emirates. It enables connectivity with Philips and Mindray patient monitors.
Along our path to improve pain care in additional settings, we are harnessing our AI capabilities with NOLedge™, an agile investigational device to lead prediction, stratification and prevention strategies that will enable better pain management and reduce healthcare expenditures.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Health Strategy Executive to join our team. She/he will be reporting directly to the CEO and will be part of the management team driving NOLedge -Medasense’s new digital healthcare product. We are looking for the individual that will lead the development and execution of the Go to Market strategy for our digital health product suite.
The preferred candidate will have vast experience in combining the ability to see the full picture but alsoable to dive into the details and extract the correct insights.
The person joining our team will pursue significant impact and aggressive growth goals – conceptualizing, aligning stakeholders, and working closely with our R&D and clinical teams to deliver impactful products to consumers and to the world’s leading healthcare providers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Detect, track and quantify market trends and needs relevant towards NOLedge roadmap and offering definition.
- Implement actions to give feedback to the R&D team on the technical offerings including identify opportunities and build solid customer relations with clinicians, payers and users and serve as a patient, clinician and payer voice for the development of connected health program concepts
- Define the go-to-market approach that can link NOLedge offering to the needs and capabilities of the customers.
- Serve as patient, clinician and payer voice for the development of health program concepts
- Seek, arrange, and work closely with internal and external partnerships to execute research and development, ensuring customer/user needs are prioritized and represented.
- Define and prioritize target customers and customer segments, selection of the relevant offering, price setting and business model.
- Setup marketing actions to support the go-to-market
- Manage deal-closing in collaboration with the technical, legal and IP teams
- Collect market insights in order to remain up-to-date with the competitive landscape
- BA\BSc (with preference in Engineering / life sciences / medical science)
- At least 7 years’ experience in building digital health products, working closely with healthcare providers and a proven track record of delivering impactful products.
- Accountability, a start-up state of mind, and a hands-on mentality. exceptional prioritization abilities, and the know-how to identify and articulate milestones.
- A mission-oriented individual with exceptional product and business acumen skilled in researching and analyzing user and customer needs
- A truly “data-driven” mindset and experience defining and measuring KPIs
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A creative and hands-on approach for solving problems
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.