Join Our Talented Team!
Data Analyst & Algorithm Engineer Part-Time/Student (Medical Device)
About The Position
Medasense Biometrics is a medical device/digital health company in the field of pain. Medasense’s goal is to enable personalized pain management for patients suffering from acute and chronic pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary platform technology that enables clinician’s to objectively assess changes in a patient’s pain by monitoring the changes in physiological parameters affected by pain and by analgesic medications. This technology enables clinicians to improve treatment and personalize the patient’s pain management which helps minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
The candidate will be part of R&D group that steers the technological road map of the company. The candidate should have a strong mathematical and statistical background, analytical and algorithmic approach. Hands on expertise of developing data analysis tools is required along with product-oriented approach. This is an oppertunity to have the first step in the Medical Device world for a long term position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data analysis – prepare and analyze clinical data and identify patterns
- Assist in researching and developing new algorithmic product features
- Collaborate with different teams across the company
- Suggest solutions & improvements for the company products
- M.S.c Student- Mathematics or Electrical/Computer/Biomedical Engineering.
- Strong programming capabilities (Matlab/Python)
- Signal Processing Skills
- Have the ability to develop data analysis tools
- Medical devices companies background- advantage
- Capable of working in dynamic startup environment as part of the initial development team
- Knowledge in statistical analysis methods – an advantage