Careers at Medasense
Join Our Talented Team!
Office Manager & ERP Priority Admin
About The Position
The Office manager will organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Serve as the point person for office manager duties including but not limited to:
· Mailing and shipping logistic in Israel and worldwide
· Supplies; Equipment; Errands
· Schedule meetings and appointments
· Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
· Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
· Partner with HR in planning in-house or off-site activities, like HH and conferences
· Provide executive and administrative support to CEO and CCO-as needed.
Serve as ERP Priority admin including but not limited to:
· Receiving and processing customer sales order
· Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
· Sales reports\ follow up status reports of open orders
· Process and track Purchase Orders
Reports to: HR Manager
Part time position – 9:00-16:00
· 2 years’ experience in an administrative/office management role.
· At least 1 year experience in ERP Priority
· Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Attention to details and problem-solving skills
· Excellent Hebrew and English written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements