Join Our Talented Team!
Validation and Vertification Student (Medical Device)
About The Position
Medasense offers a breakthrough technology that enables clinicians to personalize pain control and avoid overmedication. Medasense’s flagship product, the PMD-200™ with its NOL® index, is a unique platform that objectively monitors and quantifies the patient’s pain response by means of a proprietary non-invasive sensor platform and artificial intelligence.
The PMD-200 is used to optimize pain management in critical care and operating room settings, where patients are unable to communicate.
The V&V student will be part of system engineering team. The V&V will be working with the development team, execute informal and formal V&V, identify defects, work with the cross-functional team to triage issues, help determine root cause, track issues to completion, and craft test reports. The preferred candidate will have strong drive, curiosity and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for verification and validation tests plans with the ability to maintain and cross-reference it with risk analysis matrix.
· Develop and maintain test methods, equipment and instruments for medical device throughout all development and production stages of the product.
· Execute the verification and validation plans.
· Performing validation and testing of electro-mechanical systems for prototypes and products in house.
· Supervision on validations performed by subcontractors.
· Design, selection and documentation of test equipment (HW and mechanics).
· Formulates test guidelines, Acceptance Tests procedures, protocols, and tests reports.
· Introduce the team to new technologies relevant to their current challenges and to the future challenges of the product.
· Configuration control – BOM’s & ECO’s.
· Generate work instructions
· Working in multidisciplinary environment involving QA, RA, SW and algorithm
· Deliver high quality, timely results to meet the business needs.
· B.Sc. (2nd/3rd year) in Electronic / Biomedical Engineering
· Knowledge with environment, safety, biocompatibility and essential performance tests (IEC 60601 and ect.)- Advantage
· Experience in validation for mechanics, mold design, mechanical scheme reading- Advantage.
· Experience in configuration control – BOM’s & ECO’s- Advantage.
· Multi-tasker, independent, punctual and accurate with excellent organizational skills.
· Team oriented, collaborative, good personal relationships.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Fully proficient in English – writing and verbal
· Resourceful, motivated, Self-starter and independent