Careers at Medasense
Join Our Talented Team!
Algorithm Engineer (Medical Device)
About The Position
Medasense offers a breakthrough technology that enables clinicians to personalize pain control and avoid overmedication. Medasense’s flagship product, the PMD-200™ with its NOL® index, is a unique platform that objectively monitors and quantifies the patient’s pain response by means of a proprietary non-invasive sensor platform and artificial intelligence.
The PMD-200 is used to optimize pain management in critical care and operating room settings, where patients are unable to communicate.
The Algorithm Engineer will fulfill a significant role in the R&D group that steers the technological road map of the company. The candidate should have a strong mathematical background, analytic and algorithmic approach, experienced in developing and implementing machine learning based algorithms preferably for real time applications. System understanding and product-oriented approach is required.
- R&D in the field of signal processing and machine learning algorithms supporting Medasense core technologies
- The candidate will fulfill a significant role in the R&D group that steers the technological road map of the company.
- Feasibility studies of sate of the art machine learning approaches for use in company projects
- Data analysis – prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
- Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community
Report to: SW engineering director
- B.Sc/M.Sc. Degree in Exact Science (Physics/Computer Sciences/Mathematics) or Electrical/Computer/Biomedical Engineering.
- At least 2 years of algorithms development proven experience in the field of machine learning and signal processing.
- Strong programming capabilities (Matlab/C/C++/Python)
- Experience in medical devices and physiological signal processing- advantage
- Experienced in developing and implementing machine learning based algorithms preferably for real time signal processing applications
- Strong mathematical background, analytic and algorithmic approach
- Resourceful, independent, motivated, team player and thorough- impulsive mission completer, strives for excellence
- Preference for clinical orientation ( understanding clinical environment & attendance @clinical trials)