Join Our Talented Team!
Software QA Student (Medical Device)
About The Position
Medasense Biometrics is a medical device/digital health company in the field of pain. Medasense’s goal is to enable personalized pain management for patients suffering from acute and chronic pain. Medasense has developed a proprietary platform technology that enables clinician’s to objectively assess changes in a patient’s pain by monitoring the changes in physiological parameters affected by pain and by analgesic medications. This technology enables clinicians to improve treatment and personalize the patient’s pain management which helps minimize adverse events, improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.
We are looking for a Software QA student to join our new elite team and be part of R&D group and Software team that steers the technological road map of the company. This is an oppertunity to have the first step in the Medical Device world for a long term position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice all software development life cycle in an agile oriented environment
- Performing system verification and validation tests
- QA Automation development .
- Collaborate with various groups in the company (Product, R&D, RA/QA, Clinical & Operations), other software engineers, ML engineers and data scientists to verify and validate innovative software solutions]
- Maintenance of QA Documentation (STD)
Working hours: Part-time job (2–3-day a week). Office locations: Ramat Gan
Report to: Director of Software Engineering.
- B.Sc.(3rd year) student in SW/Electrical /Biomedical Engineering
- Programming capabilities – a must (Matlab or Python an advantage)
- Medical devices companies background- advantage
- Ability to learn new technologies and programming languages by oneself
- Resourceful, motivated, team player and thorough- impulsive mission completer, strives for excellence
- Capable of working in dynamic startup environment as part of the initial development team
- Testing automation experience – an advantage