Careers at Medasense
Director of Distribution & Sales-EMEA (Medical Device)
About The Position
Medasense wishes to recruit a full-time Distribution & Sales Director with a passion for innovative technology, leadership across cultures, with a proven ability to build strong distributor and customer relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
In order to exceed the company’s sales goals for its NOL Monitoring products in EMEA, The Candidate will provide leadership, expertise, education and guidance to the following:
- the Medasense Europe Sales and Clinical Specialist team throughout EMEA
- the Medasense Distributor Partners across EMEA Countries (Medtronic. et al.)
In addition to his / her Management responsibilities, the Candidate shall develop collaborative relationships and networks with anesthesiologists and KOL’s to help develop markets and provide feedback to the company management.
The Candidate will serve as a professional and “hands-on” resource – he/she will support and provide guidance in the process of missionary selling and implementing Medasense innovative technology in EMEA hospitals.
The Candidate will have management responsibility for the Medasense Europe Sales Reps and Clinical Specialists
The Candidate will work in coordination with Medasense team (located in Israel) – forming and executing clinical and commercial strategy that shall support sustainable market adoption.
The Candidate will serve as Medasense representative throughout all hospitals sites in EMEA. The candidate shall work in partnership with Medasense distribution network to provide joint accountability for the quality and performance of the sales and adoption plan – pitching, training and mentoring the clinical and administrative staff with the aim of selling and implementing the PMD-200 system in the daily intra-operative practice.
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
Interface with: R&D, Marketing, Clinical & Regulatory , distribution sales managers, hospital clinicians and administrators.
- Benelux resident
- Native French speaker, excellent English verbal and writing skills. Spanish -Advantage
- University degree in life sciences or equivalent related degree/experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in hospital clinical practice (Operating Theater preferred). 3+ years Medical Device Company Experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in demonstrating and selling new products/ technologies to all levels of medical industry.
- Proven ability to identify client’s needs, communicate product benefits, while building lasting account relationships.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with a major CRM system.
- Extremely familiar working in the Operating Theater, and with the practice of Anesthesia.
- A thorough knowledge of hospital procedures and the ability to interpret clinical data.
- Maintain solid relationships with both clinicians and the sales team, with a strong ability to identify customer needs and identify the needed resources to meet them.
- Must be highly autonomous, with the ability to work well in a cross-functional team.